Oakleaf Repairs & Customer Services
Our fully trained and accredited repairs teams deliver an effective and efficient service to meet customer requirements and budgets.
We have a Customer Service Centre with experienced operators who will ensure sure that your enquiry is dealt with and ensure that your enquiry gets through to the right person.
If you are not sure what you need to carry out your repair or project, then our advisors will provide you with free, no obligation advice or arrange to meet you onsite at your convenience.
If you have any queries, or require further information, please contact us on 0800 169 5454 or email us email@example.com.
Our dedicated in-house Customer Service Centre consists of an experienced team of Customer Service Operators who will attempt to resolve your enquiry straight away. Our modern computer system logs each call and allows tracking and alerts to be set to ensure that your enquiry is resolved within the target timescales.
If your call is passed to another team member or department, you will be given their contact name and details.
We strive for customer service excellence and we hold the Customer Service Excellence standard which demonstrates that we achieve both a professional and high level of service. We seek to continuously improve our quality of service to our customers and have been assessed and awarded the accreditation.
You can never be too careful with electrical repairs; our team of electricians are fully qualified to 17th edition as certified by the Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) and we recognise the current British Standards.
We are also NICEIC registered; who are the electrical contracting industry's independent voluntary body for electrical installation matters throughout the UK.
Whether it is fault finding, upgrades or simply a new installation, you can be assured of a professionally guaranteed service.
We provide the following services:
- Fault finding and repairs
- Internal and external replacement of lamps
- Blown fuses, circuit breakers
- Switch gear, contractors and resistors
- Socket outlets, fused spurs, light switches
- Electric oven and shower installation
- Immersion elements and thermostats
- Bathroom and kitchen extractor fans
- Warm air curtains
- Night storage, Economy 7
- Convector heaters
Test and inspection
- Landlord's IEE visual test inspections
- Residential and commercial; NICEIC inspections
- Annual emergency lighting certificates
- Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- Fire systems
- Residential rewiring projects
- Commercial design and installation
- Data and communications cabling
- Emergency lighting, smoke and fire alarm systems
- CCTV installation
- Display lighting
- Low voltage lighting
- Security alarms
When faced with a disaster, such as storm, fire or accidental damage, you may not know what to do or where to go for help. If you have household or buildings insurance, you should contact your Insurance Company in the first instance before organising for any repairs to be carried out.
If you do not have insurance, then contact us for a free, no obligation quote. We will assess the damage as quickly as possible and our professional assessors will be able to provide you with the right advice to help you get back to normal.
If your building is not secure due to a break-in or accidental damage, our Emergency Response team will be with you within 1 hour of your call being received at our response centre. After conducting a full assessment, they will carry out the emergency repairs which include:
- Boarding of broken windows or doors
- Change of locks to windows or doors
- Visual check of any utilities such as gas, electricity or water
The team will provide you with advice about what you need to do to make your building completely safe and secure again, and can contact our Building Maintenance team on your behalf to arrange for a more detailed inspection. They can also give you advice if you need temporary accommodation or other assistance, if your building or home is uninhabitable.
Flood, Fire and Storm Damage
When you are faced with water, storm or fire damage, you need expert assistance and advice to get your premises back to normal. If you have building or household insurance, you will need to contact your Insurance Company straight away.
If you do not have insurance, our Emergency Response Team is especially trained to deal with these types of disasters and will provide you with a rapid and effective service within one hour of receiving your call.
After an assessment of the damage, they can arrange for:
- Cleaning services (including de-contamination if waste water or sewerage has caused damage
- Boarding up and re-glazing windows or doors
- Replacement locks (as required)
- Safety checks for gas and electrical services
- Temporary storage of household goods
- Temporary accommodation (if required)
- Removal of dangerous or fallen trees, fences or other structures by our qualified Tree Surgery team
They will also contact our Building Maintenance team on your behalf, who will carry out a more detailed assessment of the damage and draw up a schedule of works to make the premises habitable.
Our quotes are FREE and there is no obligation to have the works carried out. Our call out charge is £50 + VAT for the first hour. After this point, we will discuss costs with you before we carry out any further works and no hidden charges.
The External Repairs Contracts Team provide a complete building maintenance and property management service primarily to the commercial/domestic markets. We also undertake projects for other county councils and housing associations, specialising in schools, academies and colleges, as well as offices, admin buildings and specialist day centres, such as adult learning and residential short break centres.
Focusing on repairs and small refurbishments to retail/commercial premises, we will undertake:
- Small refurbishments
- Day-to-day repairs
- Emergency call-outs such as plumbing repairs, glazing and drain clearances
- Toilet/washroom repairs
- Washing machine and dishwasher installations
We will project manage your job from the very start, right through to completion, ensuring you have regular updates throughout the process. We can also offer a range of additional services including:
- Surveying (property and grounds)
- Technical advice on all aspects of building refurbishment and maintenance
- Production of technical designs and drawings
- Advice on reducing your carbon footprint and improving energy efficiency
- Decent Homes Standard advice
We have vast experience of working in schools and local authority run sites. We pride ourselves that our main priority is safeguarding both children and adults. All our polite and courteous staff are local direct tradesman, fully DBS checked, and wear recognisable Oakleaf branded uniforms at all times and carry identification badges. All our vehicles are also branded and carry our contact details.
"The organisation is managed and supervised in a professional manner with tradesmen delivering a competent service of high quality workmanship. Contracts are always completed promptly and works are carried out efficiently to a planned schedule. Site meetings are easily arranged and attended punctually with issues discussed and resolved in a competent manner."
"Oakleaf did a wonderful job on developing the main shower and toilet backstage at the theatre. It was a tough project as we had to plan around shows coming up and had a tight deadline for completion but they completed it in time and with an excellent finish exactly as we required. Everyone now comments how great the space has been transformed."
Our qualified plumbers will diagnose and rectify any faults effectively and efficiently, including:
- Burst pipes and leaks
- Copper lead and PVC pipework repair and maintenance
- Siphons, cisterns, ballcocks, ball-o-fix and gate valves overhauled and replaced
- Immersion elements and thermostats
We also offer a complete domestic and commercial heating installation service that is carried out by Gas Safe Registered heating engineers. We can carry out repairs to:
- Cold water storage tanks, feed and expansion tanks
- Indirect and direct hot water cylinders, expansion vessels and un-vented systems
- Bathroom refurbishments
- Full central heating upgrades and installations